Write a Friend Month
Our current surveys...
How are we doing? Please take our online survey.
- Wednesday, December 24th - Closed - Christmas Eve
- Thursday, December 25th - Closed - Christmas
- Wednesday, December 31st - New Years Eve - Library Closing Early - 6pm
- Thursday, January 1st - New Years Day - Closed
Programs and Events
Tuesday, January 6th
Wednesday, January 7th
Thursday, January 8th
Did you know. . . ?
- Flipster is here!. A digital magazine service featuring some of our most popular titles as well as titles new to our collection like Shop Smart, Equus, Newsweek, and Elle, Flipster is instant access to full page, full-color duplicates of the print edition. Our collection includes current and back issues of popular titles which you can access through a computer or mobile device with your library card.
Do you receive your notices from us by mail? We have an automated service calling to let you know your Holds are ready for you to pick up or let you know if you have any Overdues. The calls will only be between 9am - 8pm. If you have an answering machine it will leave you a message. If we can't reach you by phone, we will continue to mail you the notice. If you receive email notices from us, nothing will change.
You can now get Library eBooks on your Kindle - see the step by step guide - Kindle Library eBooks
We have a Facebook page -
Overdrive is here! Interested in eBooks and audiobooks for your ereaders, iPads, mp3 players, etc? Click up on the Missouri Libraries 2 Go button on the left side of this webpage. With your library card you will be able to login and check out (download to your device) up to 5 items. For more information go to our news page.
Check out the Kids Page for our new ebooks for ekids link. It's a collection of animated, talking picture books and games.
ATTENTION ALL LIBRARY USERS! All children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Thank you for your cooperation.
We have a blog for you to check out:
chatncraft.wordpress.com - the Chat n Craft meets the 3rd Monday of every month, except December (2nd Monday then), at the library in the large meeting room. We work on handwork crafts. Just about any kind. Knitting, crochet, embroidery, quilting… We use this blog to post patterns we are working on, comment about projects, upcoming events, and ideas.